Hey! I'm Brennan, a human-shaped machine that turns ideas into gorgeous objects
Mechanical design by schooling and product design by trade I've been 3D modelling and rendering for nearly a decade; a craftsman of both digital and physical tools.
Hardware startups are bigger than ever, and it's never been easier to manufacture products. Let's develop your ideas into reality.
Here's something of a manifesto I've grown into:
◦ Users come first. I want to design the best possible solution to whatever the actual real-life human's problems are.
◦ Good design needs to be feasible. It's shockingly easy to 3D model impossible-to-manufacture objects. I bring experience and quality so you can go to factories without needing a ton of revisions.
◦ Complete transparency. Quotes per project, so you're allowed to ask as many questions and feel completely comfortable with not being on some hourly clock. Typical projects are $2000-8000 and 2-4 weeks.
◦ I'm here for you. We're both humans trying to make the best things we can together. Let's collaborate.
◦ Asgard Gear is a premium Magic the Gathering / TCG deck storage box startup I'm a co-founder and product designer for.
◦ Every week on sunday morning I write PHD in Curiosity, an email newsletter of varying topics both obscure and interesting.
◦ Started selling my famous Minimalist Dymaxion Map of the World and other 3D illustrations.
◦ Acrylo Inspiration Tumblr, a curation of design and architecture.
◦ Wrote a short, short surreal fiction book called the Anthology of Alternate Calgarys.
Don't be a stranger. Have a question? I'll find you an answer.